Taco DipFrom canned_food_fan 5 years ago
- 1 pound ground beef shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 small green pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 can (16 ounce) pinto beans with jalapeno peppers, drained, rinsed and mashed shopping list
- 1 jar (8 ounce) picante sauce shopping list
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix shopping list
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 8 ounces sour cream shopping list
- 1 tomato, diced shopping list
- 1 small can black olives shopping list
How to make it
- Preparation Time: Approximately 10 minutes
- Cook Time: Approximately 15 minutes
- Heat oven to 400°F. Cook ground beef, onion and green pepper in a large skillet over medium-high heat until meat is browned, and vegetables are tender, chopping and stirring to crumble the meat; drain juices. Puree the pinto beans. Add the beans, picante sauce, and 1/2 of the taco seasoning mix, stirring well. Cook over medium heat until heated through. Spread in a 9- x 9-inch baking pan. Top with cheese and bake for 5 minutes until the cheese melts. Spoon into a 12x8x2 inch baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Mix the remaining taco mix and sour cream, and spread on top. Scatter the diced tomatoes and black olives on top of sour cream. Serve with tortilla chips, or vegetables for dipping.
The Cookcanned_food_fan Pittsburgh, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!