Chicken Caesar Salad WrapsFrom canned_food_fan 5 years ago
- 2 cups thinly sliced romaine lettuce shopping list
- 1 can (10 ounces) premium chunk breast of chicken in water, drained and flaked shopping list
- 1 medium tomato, diced shopping list
- 1 can (5 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained shopping list
- 1/4 cup creamy caesar salad dressing shopping list
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas, plain or flavored shopping list
How to make it
- Preparation Time: Approximately 10 minutes
- In a medium bowl, combine the lettuce, chicken, tomato, water chestnuts, salad dressing and Parmesan cheese. Toss until well combined. Divide the mixture evenly among the tortillas. Wrap the tortillas around the filling, and serve.
- Servings: 4
- Nutritional Information Per Serving:
- Calories 330; Total fat 14g; Saturated fat 3g; Cholesterol 25mg; Sodium 840mg; Carbohydrate 34g; Fiber 4g; Protein 18g
The Cookcanned_food_fan Pittsburgh, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!