Ravioli BakeFrom jacksarecooks 3 years ago
- RAVIOLI BAKE shopping list
- 1 28 oz. bag frozen cheese ravioli (unthawed) shopping list
- 2 26 oz. jars or cans of spaghetti sauce shopping list
- 1 16 oz. bag frozen peppers and onions shopping list
- 1 small can mushroom stems and pieces (drained) shopping list
- 1 15 oz. can diced tomatoes (drained) shopping list
- 1 small can of black olives (drained & sliced) shopping list
- 1 tsp. dried basil shopping list
- 1 tsp. Minced garlic shopping list
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Spray a 9 x 13” pan with PAM. Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Saute the peppers and onions in olive oil until tender. Then add the mushrooms, diced tomatoes, black olives and basil. Mix well.
- Spread 1 cup of spaghetti sauce in bottom of pan. Then put a layer of the frozen ravioli on top of the sauce. Put all of the pepper mixture on top of the layer of ravioli. Put another layer of ravioli on top of peppers. Top with enough spaghetti sauce to cover entire dish. Put shredded mozzarella cheese over entire top of casserole and then sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until bubbly. Remove foil and bake 5 more minutes.
The Cookjacksarecooks Dunnellon, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!