Pasta And Broccoli In Oil And GarlicFrom FavoriteFixins 6 years ago
- 2 Tbs extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic chopped shopping list
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1 large bag frozen broccoli florets shopping list
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning shopping list
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
- salt shopping list
- 1 lb Whole Wheat linguine, spaghetti or pasta of your choice shopping list
- 2 Tbsp butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In large saucepan, lightly sautee' garlic and pepper flakes in oil on low heat.
- Add lemon juice and broccoli.Italian seasoning, broth and water.
- When it comes to a boil, cover and simmer until broccoli is tender.
- Taste the broth to see if it needs salt.
- Cook pasta until al dente. Drain and transfer to large bowl, add butter and parmesan cheese, broccoli and all the broth.
The CookFavoriteFixins Daytona Beach, Florida
- Not added to any groups yet!