Classic Diner Tuna MeltFrom FavoriteFixins 2 years ago
- 2 slices rye bread shopping list
- softened butter shopping list
- small can of tuna, drained well shopping list
- mayonnaise shopping list
- celery salt shopping list
- onion, finely chopped shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- parsley shopping list
- 2 slices of american or swiss cheese shopping list
- sandwich pickles shopping list
How to make it
- Mix tuna with mayonnaise and spices. Spread butter on one side of each slice of bread.
- Heat frying pan on low to medium heat, add butter, then put buttered side of bread in pan with a slice of cheese on each piece of bread. When underneath side starts to turn golden brown, add tuna and pickles. Careful not to burn bread! Close sandwich and carefully transfer to plate with large spatula.