Pork Chop CasseroleFrom SoozsLoves2Cook 4 years ago
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 4 pork chops (3/4 to 1-inch thick) shopping list
- 2/3 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream, divided (8 oz) shopping list
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French-fried onions, divided shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a large skillet;
- In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, salt and pepper; dredge pork chops. Cook pork chops for 4 to 5 minutes per side or until browned.
- Place pork chops in a single layer in an ungreased 13x9x2 inch baking dish.
- Add chicken broth, mushroom soup, and sour cream to the pan and stir well until "gravy" is smooth
- Pour gravy over chops
- Sprinkle with half of the French fried onions.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven, uncover and add remaining French fried onions
- Return to oven, uncovered, for 10 minutes
The CookSoozsLoves2Cook Longmont, CO
- Not added to any groups yet!