Mediteranean Pizza (greek Touch)From williamgag 4 years ago
- 6 oz of Italian tomatoes purée shopping list
- Some rosemary shopping list
- 3 circles of goat cheese ( the best one you can get, 1,5 circle for each pizza) shopping list
- 1 can of fresh roasted red bell peppers shopping list
- Some kalamata olives (without the pit) shopping list
- 1 mozzarella di Bufala (dont be cheap ... no shredded crap, fior di latte at least) shopping list
- 2 250g balls of my awesome authentic flatbready pizza dough shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Shape the dough into a cool form, perfect round SUCK !
- 2. Start draining the mozzarella, cut it into squares before.
- 3. Cut the pepper into normal sized pieces, crumble the goat cheese.
- 4. Spread your topping on the dough, spread your peel with a shitload of flour before. Spinkle a bunch of pieces of rosemay, add some pepper and throw the thing in the oven for 2-4 minutes, at the highest temperature of your oven, if you have a stone, preheat it for 1 hour.
- 5. Try it ! lol XD
The Cookwilliamgag Montreal, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!