Warm Baby Greens And Goat Cheese SaladFrom mystic_river1 4 years ago
- Warm Mushroom & goat cheese Salad shopping list
- Ingredient s shopping list
- 4 cups mixed baby greens shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, crushed shopping list
- 8 oz fresh mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 2 tbsp chives, chopped shopping list
- - salt & pepper - shopping list
- 5 oz goat cheese, cut into 4 pieces shopping list
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- Divide greens equally among 4 salad plates. Set aside.
- Pour half of oil in skillet and heat over medium heat. Add garlic and cook for a 1 to 2 minutes, just until softened. Add mushrooms and chives. Increase heat to high and cook, stirring, for another minute or two. The mushrooms should be just starting to release their liquid. Add salt and pepper. Stir and remove from heat.
- Remove mushrooms from skillet, leaving behind any juices that may have seeped out. Arrange the mushrooms on baking sheet in four piles. Place one piece of cheese on top of each pile. Bake in preheated 375 F oven for 5 to 6 minutes or just until cheese begins to melt. Remove each mushroom/cheese pile from baking sheet with spatula and slide onto baby greens on each plate.
- Quickly add rest of oil and balsamic vinegar to skillet. Place over medium-high heat and bring to a boil, scraping up any crusty bits from bottom of pan. Let cook for a minute or two. Spoon oil and vinegar evenly over warm mushrooms.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
- Not added to any groups yet!