Chicken ChowderFrom zoe 8 years ago
- 3 chopped slices ham shopping list
- 1 chopped onion shopping list
- 3 stalks of chopped celery shopping list
- 2 lb. of peeled and cubed potatoes shopping list
- 3 c. of chicken broth shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. of water shopping list
- 1 1/2 lb. of chicken tenderloins shopping list
- 4 c. of fresh corn kernels shopping list
- 3 c.of skim milk shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. of dried thyme shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. of ground black pepper shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 6 tsp. of all-purpose flour shopping list
How to make it
- First you want to add onion, ham, celery, chicken broth, water, and the chicken tenderloins to 6 qts. of water in a large pot.
- Next let this boil half covered approx. 15-20 min.
- Now you can add in the corn, potatoes, milk, thyme, and pepper letting this cook until veggies are tender.
- Now pull out the chicken and cut up. Return to pot.
- Next you can make soup thicker by making a a roux.
- Take 2 tbsp of cornstartch and stir in slowly.
- Let this cook approx. 15 min.
- Ladle and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 28
The Cookzoe San Francisco, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!