Pumpkin,barley And Sage SoupFrom pleclare 4 years ago
- 8 oz cooked andouille or smoked sausage links,chopped shopping list
- 1 small onion,chopped shopping list
- 1 TB snipped fresh sage shopping list
- 1 TB vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 c quic cook barley shopping list
- 1 tsp instant chicken bouillon granules shopping list
- 1 15 oz. can pumpkin shopping list
- 2 TB maple syrup shopping list
- 1 TB cider vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- In 4 qt saucepan,or dutch oven,cook sausage,onion,and sage in hot oil over med. heat 3 mins ,stirring often. Add barley,4 c water and bouillon granules. Bring to boiling. Reduce heat;simmer,covered 12 mins. ,stirring occasionally.
- Stir in pumpkin,maple syrup and vinegar;heat through. Season to taste with salt and pepper.