Crepes "Le Blackberry Bomba"From mrcooksalot 5 years ago
- 8 Blender crepes shopping list
- 5 cups fresh blackberries, divided shopping list
- 3/4 cup water, divided shopping list
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon brandy shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter or stick margarine shopping list
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare Blender Crepes; set aside.
- Combine 1 cup blackberries and 1/2 cup water in a blender. Process about 1 minute or until smooth. Strain blackberry mixture through a sieve.
- Combine blackberry purée, 1/4 cup water, granulated sugar, lemon juice, brandy, cornstarch, and cinnamon in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Cook 1 minute over medium heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir in butter.
- Spread 1 tablespoon cream cheese over each crepe, and top each with 2 teaspoons sauce and 1/4 cup blackberries. Fold each crepe in half, then in quarters. Spoon 2 tablespoons sauce on each of 8 dessert plates; top each with 1 crepe and 1/4 cup blackberries. Sift powdered sugar evenly over crepes.
- (Totals include Blender Crepes)
The Cookmrcooksalot Denver, U.S.A.
The Rating2 people
How very delicious these were. Made them for Sunday brunch and love,love, love them!mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
cant even think of a word to describe how delicious these were!!!!!!! thanxLany3 in melbourne loved it
my hubby begged me to make these and i'm so glad he did.......we enjoyed them so much that we have decided to make it a regular thing, the best part is my daughter loved them too and she is in a very fussy eating phase so it was great for all of us!!...moreLany3 in melbourne loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!