Busy Day Veggie DogsFrom nermalsmom 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray oblong baking pan with pan spray.
- Prepare your mashed potatoes or use your leftover ones--enough to stuff the dogs with.
- Slit veggie dogs down the middle (not through, tho!) and spread open.
- Add mustard to the inside of each dog.
- Stuff each dog with potatoes.
- Add a slice of desired cheese to top.
- Bake at 350 Degrees in prepared pan for 20 to 30 minutes, until cheese is melted, potatoes crusty, and doggies are cooked.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- nermalsmom Dearborn, MI
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooknermalsmom Dearborn, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!