Broccoli With Garlic And Parmesan CheeseFrom SoozsLoves2Cook 4 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic and stir 30 seconds.
- Add broccoli and toss to coat. Add 1/2 cup water. Cover skillet and cook until broccoli is crisp-tender and water is gone (5 to 7 minutes)
- Add cheese and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper to taste
- NOTE: The cheese will not melt on this dish it is just used as a seasoning
People Who Like This Dish 0
- SoozsLoves2Cook Longmont, CO
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The CookSoozsLoves2Cook Longmont, CO
- Not added to any groups yet!