Native Princess Asiago Cream SauceFrom nativeprincess 6 years ago
- 3 oz unsalted butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup diced onions shopping list
- 1 tsp chopped garlic shopping list
- 2 tbsp flour shopping list
- 1 3/4 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 2 1/4 cups heavy cream shopping list
- Pinch cayenne shopping list
- 1/4 cup white wine shopping list
- 1/4 cup shredded asiago cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In a saucepan melt 2 oz butter. Add onions and garlic. saute over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Add flour & mix throughly, cook for about 5 minutes, then add chicken broth. Cook until thickened then add the cream, simmer and reduce for 15-20 minutes.
- Add salt & pepper to taste, cayenne & wine and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and whisk in 1 oz of butter and asiago cheese.
- Great with pasta, vegetables, chicken or ???
The Cooknativeprincess Magalia, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!