Turkey ChowderFrom zoe 9 years ago
- 1 c. of chopped celery shopping list
- 1/2 c. of chopped onion shopping list
- 1 tbsp. of margarine shopping list
- 2 c. of turkey broth shopping list
- 2-1/2 c. of chopped potatoes shopping list
- 1 tsp. of salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. of white pepper shopping list
- Dash of cayenne pepper shopping list
- 2 c. of cooked turkey, cubed shopping list
- 2 cups cold skim milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup cornstarch shopping list
How to make it
- First add olive oil to a large pot over medium flame.
- Saute celery and onions in margarine until veggies are tender.
- Next you can add broth, potatoes, salt, pepper and hot pepper.
- Then bring to a boil and reduce flame to low.
- Let this cook approx. 10 minutes until potatoes are tender.
- Now you can stir in turkey.
- Next in a medium bowl, you want to slowly add milk to cornstarch. Stir mix into soup.
- Finaly heat to medium flame and cook approx. 6 to 8 minutes longer until soup thickens.