Moist Skinless Turkey BreastFrom graceeh 3 years ago
- 7 saltine crackers shopping list
- 1 cup Dry Minced parsley flakes shopping list
- 1 Tbsp Dry dill weed shopping list
- 2 Tbsp onion salt shopping list
- 2 Tbsp garlic salt shopping list
- 6 Tbsp onion powder shopping list
- 2 Tbsp garlic powder shopping list
- 3-6 lb. skinless turkey breast shopping list
- 2 cups any mayonnaise shopping list
How to make it
- Seasoning or Dip Directions: Put crackers through blender on high speed until powdered. Add parsley, and dill weed. Blend again until powdered. Dump into bowl. Stir in onion salt, garlic salt, onion powder, and garlic powder. Put into container with tight-fitting lid. Store dry mix at room temperature for 1 year.
- Servings = Makes 24 - 1 tablespoon servings.
- For Dip or Salad Dressing, mix together: 1 tablespoon Mix + 1 cup Fat-Free Miracle Whip or Mayonnaise + 1 cup Buttermilk Set aside in the fridge for the flavours to co-mingle for an hour or two. (Makes 1 pint)
- Turkey Directions: Preheat oven to 350F. Mix 2-3 tablespoons of the (above) prepared seasoning mix with 2 cups mayonnaise - depending on breast size. (calorie reduced works great) Slather all over skinless turkey breast until well covered. Place in an open roasting pan at 350F until turkey is done and juices run clear. Remove from oven, tent loosely with foil for 10-15 minutes, slice and serve.
The Cookgraceeh Kingston, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!