Marlboro Barely Over The Border FajitasFrom circlemoon8 3 years ago
- 2 lbs flank or skirt steak shopping list
- lg resealable plastic bag shopping list
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar or red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/3 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1/3 cup tequila or lemon juice shopping list
- juice of 1 lime shopping list
- 1 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1 tsp chipotle pepper powder or chili powder shopping list
- 1 tsp onion powder shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- Mesquite chips shopping list
- flour tortillas shopping list
- grilled onions and peppers shopping list
- Pico de galla shopping list
How to make it
- Place steak in bag. Mix vinegar, olive oil, tequila, lime juice, garlic powder, chipotle pepper powder, onion powder and salt in a small bowl. Pour over steak. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat using misquite chips. Remove steak from bag; grill 8-10 mintues per side or until done. Remove and let meat rest several minutes; slice into strips. Serve with grilled flour tortillas, grilled onions and peppers and pico de gallo.
The Cookcirclemoon8 Mesa, Arizona
- Not added to any groups yet!