Pumpkin Brown Sugar Bread PuddingFrom dancingfox 2 years ago
- 12 slices whole-wheat bread, cut into cubes (12 cups) shopping list
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries, chopped shopping list
- 2 cans (12 oz. each) evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 can (15 oz.) 100% Pure pumpkin (NOT pumpkin Pie Mix) shopping list
- 1 cup refrigerated egg substitute or 4 large eggs, slightly beaten shopping list
- 2 containters (6 oz each) or 1 1/2 cups plain yogurt shopping list
- 1 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spices shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Grease 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Combine bread and cranberries in large bowl.
- Combine evaporated milk, pumpkin, egg substitute, sugar, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice and salt in medium bowl.
- Pour egg mixture over bread mixture; stir.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish; let stand for 10 minutes.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Combine yogurt and sugar in small bowl.
- Drizzle yogurt mixture over bread pudding and enjoy!