Danas Chicken SpaghettiFrom recipecollector78 9 years ago
- 1 whole chicken, boiled and deboned shopping list
- 1 small package spaghetti shopping list
- 1/2 onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 can mushrooms, drained shopping list
- 1/2 bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 small jar pimentos, drained shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes with chilies shopping list
- 8 ounces shredded cheese (velveta or cheddar) shopping list
How to make it
- Use broth from chicken to cook spaghetti. Saute onion, mushrooms, and bell pepper in butter until tender. Mix cooked spaghetti with all ingredients except cheese in a casserole dish, top with cheese. Cover with foil and cook for 20 minutes at 375 degrees, then uncover and cook for 10 more or until cheese is lightly brown.
The Cookrecipecollector78 Chester, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!