Coconut-butterscotch-fudge CookiesFrom kytigger 3 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, stir cookie mix, melted butter and egg until soft dough forms. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll balls in coconut. On ungreased cookie sheets, place balls 2 inches apart.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until edges are light golden brown and coconut starts to toast. Cool 3 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to waxed paper.
- Drizzle each warm cookie with butterscotch topping. In small microwavable bowl, microwave hot fudge topping uncovered on High 15 to 30 seconds or until spreadable. Carefully spread on top of each cookie
- . Serve warm or cool.
- Store loosely covered.
- High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Decrease butter to 1/3 cup.
- Put toppings in squeeze bottles with nozzles for easy, no-mess drizzling.
The Cookkytigger Louisville, KY
- Not added to any groups yet!