Marlboro Peach Pepper JamFrom circlemoon8 6 years ago
How to make it
- Peel and chop peaches, cutting away any bruised parts. tehre should be about 6 cups. Sprinkle with 3 cups sugar and let stand several hours or overnight.
- Stir fruit and pour into a large (not-reactive) preserving kettle. Bring to a full boil, reduce heat and cook at a slow steady boil for 15 mintues.
- Add remaining sugar, peppers and vinegar. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and cook at a slow boil for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and skim as needed.
- Ladle into sterilized jars. Adjust lids and process in hot water bath by placing jars on rack and lowering into a deep kettle of boiling water. Water should cover jars by at least 2 inches. When water starts boiling again, begin processing for 15 minutes. Remove jars using a jar lifter when processing time is over. Cool on rack.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- circlemoon8 Mesa, Arizona
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookcirclemoon8 Mesa, Arizona
- Not added to any groups yet!