Almond Flour Peanut Butter MuffinsFrom charrm1 5 years ago
- 1 cup organic peanut butter shopping list
- 3/4 cup honey OR agave nectar OR maple syrup (to your taste) shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cup grounded flax seeds (measure after seeds are grounded) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup oil (canola, grapeseed, peanut) shopping list
- 2 tbsps plain yogourt (greek style) shopping list
- 2 cups almond flour shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line muffins tins with muffin liners. Beat together, peanut butter, honey or agave nectar or maple syrup. Add eggs, grounded flax seeds, salt, baking soda, baking powder, oil and yogourt and mix well. Stir in the almond flour and combine well. Fill muffin tins 3/4 full.
- Bake 25 to 27 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- charrm1 Gatineau, Canada
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookcharrm1 Gatineau, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!