Marlboro Two Pie Shells Or One Double Pie CrustFrom circlemoon8 5 years ago
How to make it
- Mix flour, sugar and salt together in a large mixing bowl. Cut in shortening until mixture resembles small crumbles. Lightly beat egg yolk, water and vinegar together; add to flour, mixing with a fork until moistened.
- Divide into 2 equal parts, shaping each into a flat circle. Wrap in plastic or wax paper. Refrigerate at least 1/2 hour. Roll one pastry piece on a floured surface into a circle 2" larger than a 9" pie pan. Fit into pan and trim around pan. fill pie with fruit as directed.
- Brush edge of bottom crust with water. Place second piece of pastry over fruit and trim, leaving about 1" overhang. Turn overhang under bottom crust, pinch to seal and crimp as desired. Bake as directed.
- You can use one and freeze one for future use, if desired.
The Cookcirclemoon8 Mesa, Arizona
- Not added to any groups yet!