Chocolate-dipped Shortbread HeartsFrom ThatAnnoyingKid 3 years ago
- 3/4 pounds of unsalted butter. Make sure it is at room temperature shopping list
- 1/4 Teaspoon of salt shopping list
- One Teaspoon of vanilla extract shopping list
- One cup of sugar shopping list
- 3 1/2 cups of all purpose flower shopping list
- chocolate, the amount depending on how much you want to use. milk, dark or white. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Mix together the butter and one cup of sugar, adding the vanilla when you're sure they're combined. In a different bowl, mix the flower and salt, adding them to the other mixture once you finish. Mix in preferably an electric mixer until the dough comes together. Put on a flower-dusted surface and shape into a flat circle. Wrap in plastic and chill for half an hour. Roll the dough so it is around 1/3 or 1/2 inch thick and cut with a heart shaped cutter. Bake for twenty minutes or until the edges begin to brown. Cool and dip in chocolate.
The CookThatAnnoyingKid Blah, Blah
- Not added to any groups yet!