Awesome Roasted Zucchini Lasagne GratinFrom heathie_magoo 6 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Slice the zucchini lengthways into 1cm wide strips. Drizzle with oil, season and roast for 20-30 minutes in a hot oven.
- 2. Pour half of the bolognese sauce on the roasted zucchini, cover with lasagne sheets, and pour on the rest.
- 3. Cover the bolognese sauce with cheese sauce and sprinkle all over with parmesan.
- 4. Bake in a moderate oven for 30 minutes.
The Cookheathie_magoo Chester, UK
- Not added to any groups yet!