Marlboro Red Pepper PasteFrom circlemoon8 3 years ago
- 2 red finger chili peppers shopping list
- boiling water shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed shopping list
- 1 tsp cumin seed shopping list
- 1 tsp dried oregano shopping list
- 1 tsp paprika shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 TBS white vinegar shopping list
- 2 TBS olive oil shopping list
- 1- 1 1/2 cups cubed sourdough or firm Italian bread, crust removed shopping list
How to make it
- Pour boiling water over chili peppers; let fresh chili peppers stand 1 minute; drain. Cool under cold water. Remove stems, seeds and membrane; chop.
- Chop bell pepper. Grind or puree chili peppers and bell pepper with garlic, cumin, oregano, paprika and salt. When pulverized, add vinegar and oil.
- Add bread a few pieces at a time; mix until bread softens and blends in. Store in refrigerator for up to a week or freeze for later use.
- If using dried chili peppers, let stand in boiling water for 20 minutes before draining.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- circlemoon8 Mesa, Arizona
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookcirclemoon8 Mesa, Arizona
- Not added to any groups yet!