~ It's Like Night And Day ~From 22566 6 years ago
- 2 Cups Farm Fresh butter,softened shopping list
- 2 Cups brown sugar,packed shopping list
- 2 Cups Just sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract...I make my own shopping list
- 1 Cup Criollo cocoa shopping list
- 4 Fresh Farm eggs,taken from free range chickens shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 5 Cups oatmeal shopping list
- 4 Cups flour shopping list
- 24 oz. French Valrhona chocolate...'Les Perles' shopping list
- 24 oz. white chocolate chips shopping list
- 3 Cups Chopped nuts...your choice shopping list
- 24K Edible Sheets of Gold shopping list
- Valrhona chocolate,chopped and melted shopping list
How to make it
- Measure the oatmeal and process to a fine powder.
- Cream both the sugars with the butter,until nice and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Mix this together with the flour,oatmeal,Criollo Cocoa,salt,baking powder,baking soda.
- Fold in the 'Les Perles' and White Chocolate Chips...Plus the Nuts.
- Scoop,and roll into balls,place them 3 inches apart on lightly greased sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minute...Just remember...Do Not Over Bake.
- Transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
- Melt Valrhona Chocolate...dip bottom of each cookie in chocolate,very lightly,allow to harden just a bit,then sit down on the 24k Leaves of Edible Gold Sheets.
- Turn cookie upside down on cushy towel and allow the chocolate to firm completely.
- ~ Makes BOO KOOS ( Beaucoups) of Cookies ~
The Cook22566 TX
- Not added to any groups yet!