Shami KababFrom ambus 6 years ago
- 1 kg. minced Meat (Mutton or beef) shopping list
- 250 gm. Split Bengal Gram shopping list
- 1 medium onion ,roughly sliced shopping list
- 1 Tbsp cumin seeds shopping list
- 10-15 black peppercorns shopping list
- 8-10 cloves shopping list
- 2" piece cinnamon shopping list
- 2-3 Black cardamoms shopping list
- 1 tbs salt shopping list
- 10-15 Button Red Chillies(Red Chilli Pods) shopping list
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1 large onion,finely chopped shopping list
- 1" piece ginger,finely chopped shopping list
- 2-3 green chilies,finely chopped shopping list
- 4 tbsp fresh coriander leaves,chopped shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients from meat to water in a pan.Cook,covered on medium heat,stirring occasionally until lentil is tender and the liquid evaporates (for about 25 to 30 minutes).
- Remove from heat and let it cool.Then grind in a food processor.
- In a large bowl,combine meat mixture and all the remaining ingredients.Mix well.
- Take a handful of the mixture and shape into round,half flat rounds.
- Heat oil in a pan for shallow frying.
- Fry on medium heat till they turn golden-brown on both sides.
- Serve hot with onion rings and raita.
The Cookambus Lahore, PK
Anything Goes289 members
FROM SCRATCH148 members
From Middle Eastern Lands254 members
Asian Foods237 members
Family Favorites141 members
Our Daily Dinner863 members
Tried And True Recipes40 members
Checkin Central284 members
Delicious Foods39 members