Prosciutto And Pasta In Creamy Vodka SauceFrom mystic_river1 6 years ago
- 2 oz butter shopping list
- 2 slices prosciutto, dcut in strips or diced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons tomato puree shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley shopping list
- 5 tablespoons heavy cream shopping list
- 3 tablespoons vodka shopping list
- 12 oz penne rigatte shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Melt the butter in a pan, add the prosciutto, tomato puree and parsley, season with salt and pepper
- and cook, stirring occasionally, for about 10 minutes.
- Stir in the cream and vodka and cook until the vodka has evaporated.
- Cook the Penne in a large pan of salted, boiling water until 'al dente', then drain and tip
- into a warm serving dish.
- Pour the sauce over the pasta.