Potato And Sausage QuesadillasFrom penley 4 years ago
- 1/2 lb. bulk Italian sausage. shopping list
- 1 cup hot milk shopping list
- 1 cup dry potatoe buds ( mashed potatoes) shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped onion shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon butter or margarine melted shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 10 ( 6- inch ) corn or flour tortillas, warmed shopping list
- 10 slices mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In 10 - inch skillet , cook sausage over medium- high heat about 5 minutes , stirring freguently , until brown , drain.
- In medium bowl , thoroughly stir hot milk , dry potatoes , onion , melted butter , parsley , garlic and salt. Stir in sausage.
- Heat oil on griddle over medium heat. place 2 tablespoons of filling on half of each tortilla , top filling with 1 slice of cheese. Fold each tortilla over filling. Heat on griddle , turning once , until cheese is melted.
- Serve with your favorite salsa.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- penley Frazeysburg, OH
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookpenley Frazeysburg, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!