Pitta Tortilla Chips - Citrus Kick + Garlic And RosemaryFrom heathie_magoo 4 years ago
How to make it
- Use scissors to cut the pitta breads into triangles. Pull each half of the bread apart and lay out on a large baking tray.
For the citrus kick chips
- Mix the juice of half a lemon and half a lime with a couple of teaspoons of olive oil. Drizzle the mixture over half the pitta triangles.
For the garlic and rosemary chips
- Crush the garlic cloves and mix with finely chopped rosemary and a couple of teaspoons of olive oil. Drizzle the mixture over half the pitta triangles.
- Season with salt and pepper, and bake in a hot oven for about 10 minutes, or until crispy.
The Cookheathie_magoo Chester, UK
- Not added to any groups yet!