Mac And Cheese QuickFrom itisnot_me 6 years ago
How to make it
- boil enough water for the noodles
- while that is going cut up you velveeta cheese into cubes
- put all cheeses and milk into another sauce pan
- once the water is boiling add the noodles and then start the cheese mix on medium constantly stirring cheese so it doesn't burn to the pan
- Cook noodles for about 8 min and the cheese will be done about the same time if not sooner.
- drain noodles then put into cheese mix
- Add salt
- Turn back on the heat and make the cheese mix more condensed.
- (optional) you can let it sit for a bit to let thicken then stir again and thicken again. Makes for a much better cheese taste