Deviled Chicken LegsFrom goodeat 6 years ago
- 1 clove garlic -- halved shopping list
- 8 4 oz chicken legs, skinless shopping list
- 2 teaspoons black pepper -- divided shopping list
- 3/4 cup no salt added tomato puree shopping list
- 1/2 cup yellow mustard -- prepared shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions shopping list
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350º. Rub cut sides of garlic over chicken legs. Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of pepper. Place chicken in a shallow casserole dish. In a small bowl, combine remaining black pepper, tomato puree, mustard, green onions, hot pepper sauce, and chili powder. Mix well. Pour tomato mixture over chicken. Cover dish with foil. Bake chicken until cooked through and juices run clear when meat is pierced with a knife, about 45 minutes. Place chicken on a serving platter. Serve immediately.
- Yield: "2 each"