Dinuguan (chocolate Meat)From MrOjeda 5 years ago
- 2 Lbs pork butt shopping list
- 2 Cups pork Blood (Defrosted) shopping list
- 1 Medium onion shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic shopping list
- 2 jalapeno peppers (Whole) shopping list
- 1 Cup vinegar shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 3-5 Tbs Patis (fish Sauce) shopping list
- ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Cut pork butt into big chunks and parboil in a large pot. Remove from pot and rinse. Let cool and cut into smaller pieces.
- Mix pork blood, vinegar and salt. Set aside.
- In a large pot sauté onions and garlic until onions are translucent. Add meat and black pepper. Sauté until browned. Add patis and let absorb into meat. Add pork blood mixture. Add water just until meat is covered. Cover pot and let simmer until meat is softened.
- Once meat is softened remove cover and add jalapenos. Let simmer until sauce is thickened. Serve with white rice.
The CookMrOjeda Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!