Pecan CookieFrom pecancourt38454 3 years ago
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine shopping list
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar replacement (e.g. Sugar Twin) shopping list
- 9 tablespoons SPLENDA® Granular shopping list
- 1 egg, lightly beaten shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- 1.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- 2.In a mixing bowl, cream together butter and sugar replacements. Beat in egg and vanilla. Mix in flour mixture. Stir in pecans. Drop by rounded teaspoon onto ungreased baking sheet.
- 3.Bake in preheated oven for about 10 minutes. Cool cookies slightly before removing from pan.
The Cookpecancourt38454 Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!