Chocolate Chip Sour Cream Pound CakeFrom FavoriteFixins 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Stir together flour and baking soda. In mixer bowl, beat sugar and butter until fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time, until smooth; add vanilla. Beat in sour cream alternately with flour mixture. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour into well-greased and floured 10- inch fluted tube cake pan.
- Bake 1 hr. and 15 min. or until wooden pick comes out clean. Cool; remove from pan. Sprinkle with confectioners sugar if desired.
The CookFavoriteFixins Daytona Beach, Florida
- Not added to any groups yet!