3 Tomato Bruschetta With Basil & GarlicFrom chefpriyanka 6 years ago
- 1 cup red cherry tomatoes cut in half shopping list
- 1 cup yellow cherry tomatoes cut in half shopping list
- 2 sundried tomatoes- packed in oil and diced small shopping list
- 1/4 fresh basil leaves- rolled and cut into ribbons shopping list
- 4-5 tbsp parmigiana cheese- grated shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic- crushed and minced shopping list
- 1 tbsp italian seasoning shopping list
- 1 tbsp (or to taste) red crushed pepper shopping list
- 4 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar shopping list
- coarse black pepper- a few grinds shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp sugar shopping list
- 1/2 garlic baguette- cut into thin slices and toasted shopping list
How to make it
- 1. In a large bowl add garlic, sundried tomatoes, crushed red pepper, black pepper, italian seasoning and red wine vinegar. Mix well. In a slow stream pour olive oil while mixing, so everything is combined.
- 2. Add tomatoes and combine. Add salt and sugar, mix and taste. Last, add basil and cheese and mix until everything is coated.
- 3. Place on a serving platter. Garnish with basil and drizzle bread with a little oil. To eat, top each slice with a generous amount of tomatoes and eat!
The Cookchefpriyanka Staten Island, New York
- Not added to any groups yet!