Homemade SalsaFrom pamelanava 4 years ago
How to make it
- Put peppers on baking sheet and drizzle lightly with olive oil
- Bake at 400 until skins turn black, turning occasionally (20-30 minutes)
- Remove from oven, set aside until cool enough to remove skins. (you can put in glass bowl with plastic wrap over it, to make skins easier to remove)
- After removing skins, cut off stem, slice in half, remove some of the seeds and membrane, if desired, and put in blender.
- Add cilantro, tomatoes, 3-4 Tbs garlic and a couple pinches of salt.
- Puree completely.
- Adjust taste, by adding more jalapeno pepper, salt or tomatoes