Stir Fry Belacan Kangkung (dried Shrimp Paste & Water Spinach)From quaypocooks 6 years ago
- 400 grammes of kangkong. shopping list
- 2 ½ tbs vegetable oil shopping list
- (A) shopping list
- 2 tbs belacan (dried shrimp paste) grilled shopping list
- 3 tbs chilly paste shopping list
- 6 shallots, peeled shopping list
- 4 cloves of garlic, peeled shopping list
- 1 tsp sugar shopping list
- ½ tsp salt (optional according to individual taste) shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare belacan mix as follows. Add (A) in a mortar pound / blend them. Blanch kangkung in boiling water 30 secs and quickly dip into cold bath. Drain all the water and set aside. Heat oil in wok and (A) mixture and stir quickly whilst reducing to medium heat. Once belacan mix is fragrant and slightly brown, increase heat to high and add kangkung. Stir briskly till kangkung is slighjtly limp and you can transfer to the serving plate.
- Note: Add a little water if the dish is too dry for your liking. (I like mine dry so I did not add any water).
People Who Like This Dish 0
- quaypocooks Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookquaypocooks Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
- Not added to any groups yet!