Pumpkin Spice Raisin Bread PuddingFrom FavoriteFixins 3 years ago
- INGREDIENTS: shopping list
- 1/2 loaf raisin bread (8 oz.), cut in cubes shopping list
- 1 c. canned pumpkin shopping list
- 1/2 c. brown sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1/3 c. chopped pecans (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place bread cubes in 9 inch pie plate (sprayed with Pam).
- In medium bowl, combine pumpkin, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla, and pumpkin spice.
- Stir in milk. Pour over bread, coating it with pumpkin mixture. Sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake in preheated oven 25 to 30 minutes until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cut in wedges to serve (8 servings).
- Note: I have also made this in the microwave, covering plate with plastic wrap, for about 10-15 mins.
The CookFavoriteFixins Daytona Beach, Florida
- Not added to any groups yet!