"No Tomatoes Required" Italian Seasoned Stir-fryFrom gkwillow 3 years ago
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast meat - cut into cubes shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup sliced zucchini shopping list
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 1/4 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing shopping list
How to make it
- Mix flour, garlic powder, salt, and pepper together in a resealable plastic bag. Add cubed chicken to the bag and shake until well coated.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken; cook and stir until the chicken is no longer pink, about 5 minutes. Stir in the bell pepper, onion, zucchini, mushrooms, chicken broth, and Italian dressing.
- Cover and simmer until vegetables and meat are tender, about 10 minutes.
The Cookgkwillow City, State
- Not added to any groups yet!