Mummy Mini PizzasFrom rhodesbread 2 years ago
How to make it
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Flatten each roll into a 3-4-inch circle.
- Place on a sprayed baking sheet.
- Top each one with about 2 teaspoons pizza sauce. Poke each one several times with a fork to prevent bubbles from forming.
- Bake at 350°F 8-10 minutes.
- While pizzas are baking tear 1 string cheese for each pizza into thin strips.
- Remove pizzas from oven and place 2 olive slices on each for eyes. Layer cheese strips in random fashion to resemble mummy bandages.
- Trim any strips that are too long.
- Return to oven and bake an additional 1-2 minutes to melt cheese slightly.
The Cookrhodesbread Sandy, Utah
- Not added to any groups yet!