Candied Acorn SquashFrom gkwillow 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cut squash in half lengthwise and scoop out seeds with a spoon. Place squash in a shallow baking pan, cut side down. Cover with foil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 50 minutes, or until tender.
- Turn cut side up; season with salt and pepper, spread with butter and sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Continue baking 20 minutes more.
The Cookgkwillow City, State
- Not added to any groups yet!