Asian Barbeque Pulled-pork Sandwiches With Asian SlawFrom Mel1231 3 years ago
For the Pulled Pork
- 3 pounds pork boneless shoulder roast, trimmed of fat shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt shopping list
- 1 cup barbeque sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup teriyaki marinade and sauce (from 11-ounce bottle) shopping list
- 13 sandwich buns, split shopping list
- 4 cups coleslaw mix (from 1-pound bag) shopping list
- 3 medium green onions, sliced shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons water shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt shopping list
How to make it
- Cut pork into 3-inch pieces; sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Place pork in 5- to 6- quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on Low heat 8 to 10 hours.
- Remove pork from cooker, using slotted spoon; place on cutting board. Discard liquid in cooker. Shred pork, using 2 forks and return to cooker. Mix barbeque sauce and teriyaki marinade in small bowl; pour over pork and mix well. Increase setting to High, cover and cook 30 to 40 minutes until hot.
- Mix remaining ingredients in large bowl to make slaw. Pork mixture will hold on Low heat for up to 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- Mel1231 Whereabouts, Unknown
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The CookMel1231 Whereabouts, Unknown
- Not added to any groups yet!