Mrs. Wolak's Pumpkin BreadFrom Mel1231 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine all ingredients and stir until smooth.
- Pour into 2 small loaf pans or 1 standard loaf pan, make sure pans are greased well.
- Small pans - bake for about 40 minutes
- Standard pan - bake 50-60 minutes
- It should be done when a toothpick entered into the center comes out clean, and pan sides are free from batter. It should have a nicely rounded top.
- Remove from pan and cool on a wire rack