Super Sun Dried TomatoesFrom cheffiona 6 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 f
- 2. Wash and dry tomatoes.
- 3. Cut the tomatoes in half and remove seeds.
- 4. Then cut into slices.
- 5. Place the tomatoes onto a non-stick cookie sheet, and sprinkl with salt to taste.
- 6. Bake until tomatoes take on a leathery texture.
- You can store in jars and fill to cover with olive oil and maybe add some garlic/rosemary etc.
- Or you can store them in baggies with the olive oil.
- Freeze them in baggies on their own.
The Cookcheffiona Las Vegas, Nevada
- Not added to any groups yet!