Just Like Moms Stuffing BreadFrom jo_jo_ba 5 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup potato flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup cornmeal shopping list
- 1 tbsp instant yeast shopping list
- 3 tbsp non-fat dry milk shopping list
- 2 tsp poultry seasoning shopping list
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, de-stemmed shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 2/3 cup warm, low sodium vegetable broth shopping list
- 2/3 cup warm 1% milk shopping list
- 1 tbsp brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup non fat Greek yogurt shopping list
- 1/3 cup raisins, soaked in hot water and drained shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, whisk together flours, cornmeal, yeast, dry milk, poultry seasoning, thyme, and cinnamon.
- Pour in broth and milk, then add brown sugar and yogurt. Begin mixing to form a dough.
- Knead for 10 minutes. Cover and let rest 10 minutes.
- Knead in raisins, then re-cover and allow to rest 20 minutes.
- Shape into a loaf and place into a greased loaf pan See Photo. Cover and let rise 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Bake the bread 40 minutes, then turn out immediately and cool on a wire rack. See Photo
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
On A Budget559 members
Good To Freeze127 members
Comfort Foods773 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Whole Foods142 members
Original Recipes143 members
Christmas All Year182 members
Eggless Cooking Egg Substitues50 members
No Sugar Low Sugar Cooking94 members