Apple Dumpling CakeFrom anj 5 years ago
- 2 c. all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. granulated sugar (I used granulated fructose) shopping list
- 2 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1 c. vegetable oil (I use a combination of 1 stick melted butter and 1/2 c. canola oil) shopping list
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves, optional shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg, optional shopping list
- 3 lbs. apples, cored and sliced (I also peeled them - see note at end of instructions) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 F. and lightly spray a 9"x13" baking dish.
- Place apples in bottom of baking dish and sprinkle with spices as desired.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Stir in beaten eggs and oil. Place on top of apples in pan.
- Place in preheated oven and back for 40-45 minutes or until topping is puffed and golden.
The Cookanj Mabank, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!