Touteire 'Traditional French-Canadian Pork PieFrom FavoriteFixins 5 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- pastry dough for two 9-inch, two-crust pies shopping list
- 3 pounds lean ground pork shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
- 2 large onions, thinly sliced or chopped shopping list
- 6 medium potatoes, cooked and mashed shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 Tbsp dried sage shopping list
- 1/2 Tbsp. ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 Tbsp. ground cloves shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare the pastry dough and line two 9-inch pie plates
- Cook th ground pork in the water for about 1 hour, then drain off the excess water and fat.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the pork with the remaining ingredients, then divide between the two pie plates. Cover with the top crusts, flute the edges and bake for 1 hour.
The CookFavoriteFixins Daytona Beach, Florida
The Rating1 people
Now this is the recipe I remeber my mother in law gave me and I lost it..It went into the rotating file when I moved. (trash can) LOL. So glad I found it here.bluetopaz in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!