Half Cooked Red Tuna Bites!From williamgag 6 years ago
- 600g of red tuna fish (don't substitute, although normal tuna can do the job) shopping list
- 1/4 cup of roasted sesame (you can roast your own) shopping list
- 1/4 cup of olive oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of peanut oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice shopping list
- fresh ground pepper shopping list
- Some sea salt shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Prepare the fish (remove skin and everything) and cut it into normal bite sized pieces. Add a generous amount of salt, some pepper and lemon juice.
- 2. Dip only one side of them in your olive oil, and coat this side with roasted sesame.
- 3.Heat up your peanut oil and cook at kinda high heat until one the side coated with sesame is nicely cooked while the one facing the sky is rare, like really rare. Don't even dare to turn them.
- 4.Mount these sexy little bites on toothpicks ! Serve with a guacamole :P
- 5.Enjoy, comment, rate and subscribe !
The Cookwilliamgag Montreal, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!